Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a 2012 V-Rod Night Rod and want to put the V&H 2-1 Exhaust on it but due to that pipe being discontinued I can only find one (black) on ebay that says its for " Vance & Hines Black Ceramic Competition 2-1 Exhaust 2009-17 Harley V-Rod Muscle" .

Does anyone know if this will fit on my bike as well? Not sure why it wouldn't but if someone could confirm that would be great.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2012 V-Rod Night Rod and want to put the V&H 2-1 Exhaust on it but due to that pipe being discontinued I can only find one (black) on ebay that says its for " Vance & Hines Black Ceramic Competition 2-1 Exhaust 2009-17 Harley V-Rod Muscle" .

Does anyone know if this will fit on my bike as well? Not sure why it wouldn't but if someone could confirm that would be great.
2-1 will fit either bike.
Ron

·
The Hawk
3,919 Posts

I have a chrome Vance and Hines 2 into 1 in the classifieds right now.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
The Hawk
3,919 Posts
Yup, that's the one, mine was on a 2009 VRSCAW.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts