Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Max totes his in a Chevy full sized van. I'm sure he'll chime in here.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
The bike fits perfect in the full size vans. I put a tire chalk and tie downs in the floor of the van and use a folding ramp to load it but you couldn't ask for a better way to haul a bike. You can't call me a trailer queen either. :rofl:

·
FireBum
485 Posts
yep

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Shonoff said:
At last year's rally someone, loaded one into a van. The problem is I think maybe it was Max, and his bike is pretty low.
My bike does sit low but I ride the bike into the van, still has plenty of room above.

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
I wouldn't have thought it would fit. good question!

·
Desk Jockey
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok moved the V-ROD to our new Townhome in Tampa yesterday:( I had to move it up there to get it off my porch down here for selling purposes. I had a bear of a time loading it in the van though. I didnt secure my ramp properly and it moved when it was half way up in the van! It took me about a half hour to figure out how to fix the problem. But we got it there and the van is a damn nice way to carry the V-ROD. Especially since it monsooned the whole way up there! Thanks again Max and RJ for chiming in.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Max said:
The bike fits perfect in the full size vans. I put a tire chalk and tie downs in the floor of the van and use a folding ramp to load it but you couldn't ask for a better way to haul a bike. You can't call me a trailer queen either. :rofl:

Thats not your bike, Max!!! I see pipes and a 180 tire. I thought yours was still "Bone Stock?":mrgr:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Max said:

I love that!!! KC here I come..bwahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts