Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Here's a suggestion...

Buddy of mine put a VIBRATING EGG in the passenger seat of his Wide Glide (sorry, no pic). His "mod" is pretty obvious - he just put it under the seat cover, sticks out.

I think, with the mod-a-holics here, it would be no big deal to scoop out some foam from the pillion to recess this and make it not quite so obvious.

Set it on HIGH, and I doubt the wife/girlfriend/random pickup is going to notice how uncomfortable the seat is in the LEAST.

Should also "prime the pump", for arrival at your destination. Either that or they'll be freaking out so hard from the "experience", that they'll fall off well before the destination is reached.

I'm researching this "update" for my bike now...

Rick
Hey, it wasn't MY original idea...

·
Motorcycle Momma
9 Posts
I can vouch for the stock passenger seat it terribly uncomfortable. My husband bought me a V rod but I didn't have my liscence yet so I had to ride for a few rides. Not comfortable at all. The drivers seat on the other hand is just fine with me. I don't plan on riding much on the back. I also don't think the size of the woman matters a whole lot. I am "thick"ish and my step daughter is tiny and neither of us like the back seat. We have the little chrome bar on the back and I don't think it does much either.

Bobbi

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I bought the HD "Touring" pillion for my wife's comfort, and she say's that it's not comfortable after 30 minutes.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts