Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Departed the Fix.
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was posted somewhere, but NOT a fan of the new forum look-- I can't find ANYTHING anymore.

There was someone here selling a widget and Android device that basically emulated H-D's Digital Technician and allowed you to lock open your ABS valves for brake flushing.

I remember seeing it, but I can't find it.

Does anyone have a link to the one that works with the Brembo's on the F?

Tia--

R.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I know this was posted somewhere, but NOT a fan of the new forum look-- I can't find ANYTHING anymore.

There was someone here selling a widget and Android device that basically emulated H-D's Digital Technician and allowed you to lock open your ABS valves for brake flushing.

Tia--

R.
Was Freudie1

·
Registered
447 Posts

Tia--

R.
I'm still around! Busy working on new products as well.

·
Departed the Fix.
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to know-- I've got about 2' of snow along the sides of my driveway so my bike is NOT a priority at the moment.

AND, I have my Captain's Checkout tomorrow-- been using all of my brain cells for that lately.

R.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll echo johnr204's comments. Brought freudie1's ABS tool and was chasing air in my lines. He spent a lot of time on the phone with me trouble shooting the problem. Good guy to work with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts