Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been offered a full kit to widen my Vrscr 2006 model, the kit comes from a 2004 vrsca does anyone know if it will fit?

·
VRSC est -03
3,096 Posts
Would the kit include lowering & slamming the R to ground too?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Am I missing something here? What could come off an 04 that didn't come with wide tire. The wide tire first showed up on 06 CVO only. In 06 all V rods had wide tire.

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
Am I missing something here? What could come off an 04 that didn't come with wide tire. The wide tire first showed up on 06 CVO only. In 06 all V rods had wide tire.
not the r model

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
2007 model year had the 240 wide frame on non Scream'in Eagle models. 2008 model year had the 1250cc standard across the board not 2007. The 2007 VRSCAW was 1130cc powered 240 rear wheel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I like the look of a wide fat tire on a bike but, in my opinion the R models has the thinner tire for a reason. All other V-Rods are made to go fast in a straight line whers the Rs are made to go fast in every line. Also in my opinion only the thing I'd do is keep the tires the way they are and find another different V-rod and make it a drag bike or show bike if that Fat tire is what you're looking for. Only my 2 cents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts