Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Sadly I sold my two VRs a couple of years ago now but in my ownership I converted them both to run 240 and 260 tyres successfully..

I had intended to do a few more conversions but as with all good intentions, work got in the way and I never got around to it..

I also have three 240/260 kits, which are HogPro ones but I had all the fittings and spacers re-made in stainless steel.

They are complete except the swing arm spindle and rear axle.. which must be here somewhere.. but I can't find them yet, so consider them 'lost'.

The spacers alone cost me a small fortune to have made and you'll know that the arm kits themselves aren't cheap ($1200, from recollection..)

Ideally I'd look to clear the lot out in one chunk to someone for a bargain price and then that person (or the UK club) could distrubute them on..

Is anyone interested in a kit or would you UK guys be interested in the 'job lot'?

I'd probably look at £150 each or £400 for them all as a ball park price.. surely cheap?

I'm now clearing my loft out and also have a load of new VR stuff including oil filters, plugs, air filters, new DX master cylinders, VRSCR shocks and so on..

Please let me know and I'll get a definitive list up here over the weekend.

I have a brand new 100th Anniversary jacket and a brand new Screaming Eagle race jacket (leather/armoured) that I obviously haven't and won't get around to using..

Cheers,

Seb.

·
Registered Used
342 Posts
Hi XX
Do you have a definitive list?
Cheers

·
Registered Used
342 Posts
Could be on holiday........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys, sorry for the delay in posting.. for some reason I was not getting notified of posts..

Please let me know if you have any queries and I'll get them answered asap..

If no answer is forthcoming promptly, email me directly at:

[email protected]

and I will get back to you same day.

Cheers,

Seb.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
V Rod Parts List

All Parts BRAND NEW unless marked as ‘*’ – meaning they are USED (used parts all from UNDAMAGED machine/s with less than 250 miles on them, so are pretty well perfect!)

VRSCR Shocks *
VRSCR Drive Pulley & Bearing & Spacer *
VRSCR Drive Pulley Bare *
VRSCR Rear Seat
VRSCR Side Stand
VRSCR Instrument Surround *
240/260 Fat Swingarms (HogPro) x 2 polished and MINT, and another that requires re-polishing
Fitting kits and some other components (all in stainless) for above
(Only requirements to fit are axles, swing arm spindles.. which I must have somewhere.. but are obviously available from HogPro) I have all instructions (SIMPLE step by step) that I did for my own benefit.. I also have pics of my bikes with them fitted..
VRSCDX Instrument Surround
VRSCDX Front Brake Master Cylinder
VRSCDX Head Light Bowl
VRSCDX Throttle Cables
H-D Leather Grips
H-D Oil Filter/s
Air Filter *
H-D Chrome Replacement Derby Cover
VRSC Head Light Loom
VRSC Chrome Axle Covers
VRSC Mirror *
VRSC Exhaust Hanger *
VRSC Rear Fender Supports *
VRSC Billet Aluminium Rear Indicator Re-locators *
VRSC Compensators/Cush Drive Assemblies (x2) *
VRSC 32 Tooth Front Pulley
VRSC Rear Axle (Late Model) ? 2 of these..

I also have a selection of brand new wheel and swing arm bearings, bushes etc., all genuine H-D, obviously! (You should see the price of these – OUCH!!)
This little lot owes me a considerable sum, so you guys can have a think and let me know what you value it all at..
Not included with the above:
I have brand new 100th Anniversary jacket and a brand new Screaming Eagle full leather ‘race’ jacket (with PROPER armour) that I obviously haven't and won't get around to using as I have a Victory these days.. :-O

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
you got pics?

and final prices?

and if you will ship to US?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stevel is coming to see my treasure chest of goodies as soon as he can get over, so its probably best to wait until he's been..

I don't think he's having my jackets, so they're available.

I have no problem in shipping to the US, so no problem there.

Let me know what you want to see pics of, but I do want to give Steve first shot at it all as he was first in line.. I hope you understand?

Regards,

Seb.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Likewise!

Enjoy the bits!

Sorry to all you others, but Steve was like a bullet from a gun and pipped you all to it..

I'll put up pictures of my jackets in another posting.

Regards,

Seb.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts