Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow HOG Members,

The WI State HOG Rally planning is well under way and we are expecting the best rally ever. This year's location is Chippewa Falls and the beautiful Northern Wisconsin Fair Grounds. The rally dates are August 20-22, 2004. You can learn more about the rally by visiting our web site at www.wistatehogrally.com. You can also register right now on the site. NEW THIS YEAR - you may register and pay online and avoid the hassle of going to the post office. In fact you can do that right now and don't have to wait for your pre-registration form to arrive in the mail. If you would rather not pay online you may still complete the form online, print it and mail it in with your check or money order (see instructions at the bottom of the registration form). You can get directly to the registration form by clicking here: http://www.wistatehogrally.com/index.asp?template_id=188&site_id=41

Just for everyones info
BobT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hoping to be there

My wife and I are hoping to make the rally this year again, depending upon work. Black River Falls and Tomahawak were a blast last year. The VRod is hers, but she'll probably leave it home and ride her FatBoy, as it is set up for touring, but would love to meet anyway. Any other Wisconsinites out there who will be going to the Rally?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tomahawk

Yes, I can spell...it's Tomahawk...and we'll be there again this year as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts