Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
1,117 Posts
Ah the photoshop picture strikes again. Let's see the exploded face one next.

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Now this is the aftermath 36 years after I rode drunk without boots. A Ford Bronco backed out of his driveway and I clipped the corner of his front bumper with my foot on the peg. Part of my engine case went through my foot as well as it being smashed to shit.... I had tennis shoes (basketball now?) on. I was 16. My folks told me the orthopedic Doc was walking out the door as I arrived at the emergency room. I was told if not for that timing I may have lost my foot. The boot next to my four toed wonder is the very least I will wear. Yes I also wear a Full Face..... Another time for that story. Be smart, ride safe.

Attachments

·
Asylum Inmate
1,117 Posts
So you think it had less to do with being drunk. And more to do with not having boots on?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kidrod
I always wear boots, gloves, jacket and full face. I feel out of place with out it.

bbaly
Sounds like you've seen this pic before, someone sent it to me at work. Even if it is shopped, I can see it happening to someone that chooses to ride in flip flops. Either way, totally gnarly picture.

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
So you think it had less to do with being drunk. And more to do with not having boots on?
I was simply being truthful, the drunk part was another bad idea by a teenager. I was on a gravel road and only had time to hit brakes.... Skidded right into him. Just saying my foot may still have 5 toes if I had the proper gear on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts