Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I spit Hot Fire!!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why the He// can't I buy a V-Rod Shirt from my Harley dealer? I went to 3 dealers in 2 states and not one damn V-rod shirt, or hat, or anything! The dealer I bought the bike from said they had a small patch, but it was out of stock! This sucks. I want to spread the V-rod love but I can't. Damn the man! Why does harley sell the V-rod but not any clothes for it? I thought this was the future of the company! Maybe in the future we can buy some clothes! If anyone can direct me to a website that sells V-rod clothes and stuff, I'd appreciate it. Vader out.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Vaders Rod said:
Why the He// can't I buy a V-Rod Shirt from my Harley dealer? I went to 3 dealers in 2 states and not one damn V-rod shirt, or hat, or anything! The dealer I bought the bike from said they had a small patch, but it was out of stock! This sucks. I want to spread the V-rod love but I can't. Damn the man! Why does harley sell the V-rod but not any clothes for it? I thought this was the future of the company! Maybe in the future we can buy some clothes! If anyone can direct me to a website that sells V-rod clothes and stuff, I'd appreciate it. Vader out.

HD doesn't really make any model specific clothing. You might see a Fatboy tshirt once in awhile, but for the most part there isn't any modle specific clothing.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i was wondering the same thing about stickers.. i have a fatboy logo on my truck's rear window, and I would love a vrod sticker to keep it company

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
wow that looks pretty bad

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Vaders Rod said:

I bet I can get you a V-Rod shirt with Germany on the back...

With this exchange rate they are not cheap though... 25-30 € $42.00+ shipping...or so.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
i was wondering the same thing about stickers.. i have a fatboy logo on my truck's rear window, and I would love a vrod sticker to keep it company
I have one, but it'll cost yeah $$:D

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Biker Bill said:
I have one, but it'll cost yeah $$:D
damn you :notworth: :moon:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
smoothrod said:
Because they ****ing hate us!
i just dont get it either.... one shop locally really like vrods, the other hates them

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
i just dont get it either.... one shop locally really like vrods, the other hates them
In all fairness, when I had my Sportster b/4 the V-Rod, I hated them before they hated me. :angeldev:

There is only one dealership in the Michigan-Ohio-Indiana tristate area that I will deal with....Hales HD in Mansfield, OH. I have bought from them a few times and spent time on the phone getting good solid answers with NO ATTITUDE about the V-Rod. Try that at my local dealers! :rofl2: Shiawassee isn't bad, but they really don't know that much about the V-Rod...but they try, so that is where I go. Ray C's is V-Rod friendly too as well but a bit far. The rest can kiss my anus!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts