Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waited a while before I posted this (didnt want to jinx myself). Back on Labor Day, I layed my bike down, low speed around a blind turn. Nothing too bad, few stitches, a lot of blood, bike was a little busted up on the left side. After a few weeks, the Insurance co totaled the bike because of the damages. With my current situation (pending divorce) I didnt really have the time or money to buy the bike back, and fix it myself. The following day I logged on here and found a DX in South Jersey....drove up 2 days later, dropped down $500 to hold it till the title came in, and I picked it up today. It feels so good to look out front and see "my" bike out there :D!
2010-09-08_15.49.08.jpg

2010-09-08_15.49.17.jpg

New Bike 212.jpg

New Bike 213.jpg

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A big shout out to Paul (PLETTIERI) for everything he did to get me on his bike, and keeping it on 1130cc.com.

Michael

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nasty stiches. Nice Barbed-wire tat!
Glad you are riding again.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Just went thru the same thing myself... Congrats on the new scoot :)...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey nice bike you got there!!!! hahaha. I'm glad to see it went to a good home. Good luck with it. Keep in touch!

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
Congrats on getting back on the horse.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Nice glad your back on the road, even if these MD roads are a mess. I now just assume that around every corner is a Torn up road .

·
boo
5,211 Posts
it's up for sale here, craigslist and ebay, fixed it up back to stock basically - and just got an 08 DX w ABS, pics are up in the DX section.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Chicks will dig the war wound... happy it wasn't worse for you.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spent an hour and a half at MVA today getting my title and transferring my tags (fun, fun, fun).....But DDNUTZ rides again!
New Bike 211.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts