Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They will spit in your face letting you know what a piece of junk you own. They will spill blood, yet they are fellow HD owners? We bought American.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Because they recognize that unlike themselves you're not a mentally weak follower who has to do everything possible to try to fit in. That means you're a threat to them and a living, breathing, shitting reminder to them of what a pussy they really are. This crap happens in many aspects of life, not just motorcycles. I'm glad they don't try to be my "buddy", I'd just as soon not speak to people like that, or be seen with them.

Bunch of Smiley Gladhands cock suckers anyway.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
I with him, I really dont associate with them anyway.

·
Registered
153 Posts
we need to all go back to the real original 1903 model, i know that every upgrade has been fought. just like the one guy said sporters were bad, but 40 years later iys ok, evos were bad, loud pipes were bad, rear suspentions were bad.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had a 08 dx and loved it only one around thought i was the one that was screwed up having this . I must be wrong right? Bought a 2010 dyna wide glide in feb put every performance item you can do to it chrome as well. This thing wont get out of its own way . And that damn vibration makes me think my balls are going too fall off.! Well im picking up my 2011 dx with the cfr progressive shocks blah blah blah next wed cant waite too get rid of this air cooled pig!

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
because i don't drink Budweiser don't have a big belly spit all the time while riding and wear a t-shirt with the HD eagle live to ride ride to live; made in japan:D
F them:chainsaw:
they are not worthy for the great V:notworth:

M

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
WTF, I have yet to have a single person say anything bad to me about my bike, AT ALL. In fact, many of the airheads I've met were a little more than slightly interested, taking a good bit of time to check the bike out. The only place I've ever heard anyone say anything bad was from this very forum.

Do you all actually get people who talk shit or is it from the internet/a buddy of a buddy who says yatta yatta...? Because my experience varies quite differently in reality VS what people seem to say on the internet.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
WTF, I have yet to have a single person say anything bad to me about my bike, AT ALL. In fact, many of the airheads I've met were a little more than slightly interested, taking a good bit of time to check the bike out. The only place I've ever heard anyone say anything bad was from this very forum.

Do you all actually get people who talk shit or is it from the internet/a buddy of a buddy who says yatta yatta...? Because my experience varies quite differently in reality VS what people seem to say on the internet.
there hypocrites, when you turn around they say Ha this damm v-rod japanese style bla bla bla, if they really like it they would buy one or at least demo ride, that's it. Everybody i meet says it's not a real HD they like it BUT...

One thing i know chicks dig it a LOT let me tell ya a lot of them wanna try the rod. who cares about the airhead dudes

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
there hypocrites, when you turn around they say Ha this damm v-rod japanese style bla bla bla,
So the answer to my question would be "No", then? Saying "I like it, BUT..." is generally a typical response from anyone about anything. Hell I say that about certain things on MY OWN bike when people ask me about it, I can't stand the polished aluminum in place of chrome, it's a pain in the ass to clean and doesn't show very well. But hell I own the damn thing, not like I don't like it, ya know? You seem to assume that because it's not their style that they're dogging you, correct?

I own a Dodge Ram truck. I still like Ford's, but prefer a Dodge, does that make me a pompous ass for anyone who owns a Ford? If so I fail to see your logic.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Who really gives a damn! Most of 'em only see my tail-light anyway...

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
I'd rather be hated by people, at least i know where we stand

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
this topic comes up a lot.

·
Registered
340 Posts
this topic comes up a lot.
Thinking the same thing, I can honestly say I haven't heard anything negative, I guess most of my friends know me and I typically don't buy junk. Plus hasn't the VROD been around now for a decade...?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts