Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody buy a set of Avon Cobras lately? Where are they priced best?

The best price I found was $320.98 shipped with front and a 180 rear. Is this the best deal?

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts

The best price I found was $320.98 shipped with a 180 rear. Is this the best deal?
I just bought a new Cobra 180 and had it mounted and balanced for a total of $215 at our local American Biker store. Great package deal but this was only for the rear tire not the front.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts

The best price I found was $320.98 shipped with front and a 180 rear. Is this the best deal?
Yup seems like a good price, the last place I used was $10 more than that price with free 3 day shipping. Its $20 more for the 200 rear.

Unless the 10% off code (96639) still works than they would be close.
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com

·
Registered
248 Posts
if you have not pulled the trigger yet definitely check out jakewilson.com

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
My next set is probably going to be the same tires Harley runs an 11 V-Rod.
Seems the 240 is as wide as the 260 metz.I havn't measured them yet,but as far as the distance from the belt,the 11's have about 4mm,just like the 260 metz.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
My next set is probably going to be the same tires Harley runs an 11 V-Rod.
Seems the 240 is as wide as the 260 metz.I havn't measured them yet,but as far as the distance from the belt,the 11's have about 4mm,just like the 260 metz.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the set (front and rear 180) for $315.98 shipped at Dennis Kirk. Motorcycle Superstore wouldn't price match; they said their cost was higher than that.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
That place is selling the same tire for $50 more than where he is going
He did well, MCsuperstore has always been hard to beat (they do run sales / coupons if you watch regularly)- ( and FREE shipping) but Dennis Kirk is known for price matching, I had a lousy experience there and do not bother any longer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts