Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sour Grapes Department:

After reading about the keggers and the drags and the BBQs and the camping and the rides and the factory tour etc, etc, etc that were missing in KC. I thought it might be time to start getting next year organized.

Count me in, fo' shizzle.

Have a great, great time to everyone that made plans to attend this year! Looks like the rally of a lifetime! Stay dry and see you next year.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I'm gonna be at the 08 rally for the whole week! this time I can only go for friday night and leave saturday night :( I've takin too much time off work already, but next year I'll plan on the KC rally so I might have to skip a couple of other trips :D

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
I bet ******* is ready.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Count me in for 08. After having such a great time last year I hate to miss this year. The wife is expecting our daughter any day now so I am trapped. However, if she delivers this weekend I may still make the end of the week. :deal:

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
I'll be there for sure. When I checked out of Basswood last year I left my deposit on the same cabin for this year and I'll do the same thing when I check out this year. I was pissed that I missed the 05 rally and I'm not gonna let that happen again.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
I suppose ill be there

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Anything's possible. Have to survive this years first. One rally at a time grasshopper. :cheers:

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
I am in for 08, made reservations on a cabin already!!

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I'll come if you pay my way, buy my fuel and give me a bike to race! I'll make you all look good at the track, I promise.

(now that was mean, I know, sorry Kaz :) )

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
But Funny Karl!!!..............

Sorry but I guess you all didn't hear that we decided to skip a year..........:rofl:

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
Danno said:
But Funny Karl!!!..............

Sorry but I guess you all didn't hear that we decided to skip a year..........:rofl:
Now that was mean and okay funny too!

I'll be there!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have been saying I was going for years now. I will be there all week next year.

Anyone need another in their cabin I can pay now :)

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
I definately need a cabin at Basswood. The Best Western was nice, but not drinking much so I could ride back was sorta lame.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I will go if there is no drinking at all anywhere. Just juice and Ovaltine.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
God (and government) willing, I'll be there again.

YES, I can bring all my tools again, to include the damn 15/16" for the pre-06 bikes...

and some axle lube...:cupcake

1 - 20 of 63 Posts