Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool looking forums Bud...Thought I would look around.

I guess I am saying hello to "Max". I remember you as V-RoD from PCPitStop.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Hey Rev, I guess your still hanging around the pitstop?

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
This server is running on the P4 that was the first machine to break 2500 points on the pit that I was aware of. I beat the machine for over a year and couldn't make it fail so I figured what better machine to make into a 24/7 server. Running an Asus P533c board with some PC1066 Rambus and a pair of 80 gig ata 133 drives. I have it slowed down to stock speed but running these forums never even puts any load on the thing at all.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I have a couple of Bartons that I have done a little playing with infact I am running two on my desk right now both on Asus A7N8X boards and have had good luck with them. I got away from AMD after dropping a bunch of the 1.33 and 1.4 chips all about the same time when thermal protection broke down.

I should add for many here that may visit the pcpitstop.com I was a long time member and moderator there for a while and used to do some performance pc's for the fun of it before I got hooked on the v-rod.

Max

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Max said:
I have a couple of Bartons that I have done a little playing with infact I am running two on my desk right now both on Asus A7N8X boards and have had good luck with them.

I have a 2500+ on the same board as a second PC it runs 220 x 10 in its sleep. Glad to see you Max, the Pit isnt the same without you. Very nice forums here. I don't even have a bicycle though :rofl:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Jeese Max, I never knew you were such a hard core techno weenie dude!! I'm impressed. I never met a tough biker technoweenie! Just kidding of course mate, ya know I love ya!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Same here Rev feel free to drop by anytime.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
LOL Karl, anything thats fast gets my attention, it doesn't have to be on two wheels.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Not to worry Rev you'll find this is for the most part the best group of people that you could ever come across on the internet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts