• have after market bars and not happpy with them

Votes: 3 1.4%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock bars or after markets,,,

are most people happy with there stock bars or have a lot of you changed to something else ,,,,would do a poll but dont know how to,,any help on setting up a poll or just info would be good,reason is, im going to put wiring internal and am wondering if i am wasting time and money on doing it to stock ones,,,,thanks,,,,,i like the look of h,d drag bars but in catalogue it says 02 to 05,,,,i have 07,,,,any ideas on that,,,,

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
At the bottom of the screen when you are making your new thread, there is a box that you can check that adds a poll ot the thread. You can choose how many radio buttons you want and then you specify what you want them to say...

BTW...hated the 03 bars. I kicked tham suckers in the river the first day I had the bike and installed a wide drag style bar... You can kind of see them in my avatar...

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Ah, dump yer bars and get clip-ons!!!

Attachments

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Are you trying to do a poll? I'd set it up for you but my firewall won't allow it. If someone doesn't do it for you by the time I get home, I'll hook you up.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
NightMare said:
Just be sure you don't have any back or neck issues before you get them!
Or forward controls!
I love my A and would never part with it but I am SOOOO tempted by the mid controls and now seeing those clip-ons.... I think I need another V Rod.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I just don't care for the flower vase instrument cluster. I really like the B riser and cluster... If and when I ever get around to that project I will get a bar that has a little less sweep to it.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
No problems here with the stockers. They fit me perfectly.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
I have stock and hope to have Z bars one day for my A.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
I have stock, but the bars on the CVO are a little different than stock, stock. I have no need to change....well for now at least.

·
Skunked 2003 VRSCA
92 Posts
I have an 03A with stock, still, for now anyway. Though I think from my reading that welding will be involved to change them out? That could delay things a bit for me.

The almost back sweep off the cluster is what I don't like. Drag bars are an option since i have the reach but other things (fat rear tire) are taking priority!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have a "B" with Drag Bars on it now but am switching over to "stock A" bars. This has to do with clearance issues with the JEIllusions Airbox cover with the mount in it for the V-Guage. I want to remount the guage pod and the "B" bars do not have the clearance.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
The stock handle bars that came on the B model were terrible, I think mine lasted maybe a 100 miles before I put some V-mod drag bars on.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts