Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Kit likes nice. I like the quick release set up! looking to do a custom one like that myself for quick release saddle bags!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought one. Putting it on today actually. So excited. I contacted [email protected]

He was able to speak to me in English and help me out with everything. Got it shipped out to Burbank CA no problem. Cost me $525.00 after shipping and paypal fee.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I just bought one. Putting it on today actually. So excited. I contacted [email protected]

He was able to speak to me in English and help me out with everything. Got it shipped out to Burbank CA no problem. Cost me $525.00 after shipping and paypal fee.
When you mention you bought one, are you talkin about that (Brazillian) backrest assy with luggage rack along with both fender mounts ALL for $525.00???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes Brazilian one with backrest luggage rack and and fender mounts for saddlebags. All for $525.00. Might vary where you live on shipping price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh and by the way. The rack does not have to be on with backrest. If you choose to just have the backrest and no rack you can do that. And the whole unit has a quick release. This thing was made really good. I promise I'm not a seller. Just a happy customer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The padding is very soft close to like a sponge. You can pinch squeeze it all the way back. There is also a zipper to remove the padding inside.
Deuce, I am glad that you are satisfied with the sissybar from Dalavas. I found it the best cost x benefit in the market. What pisses me off is that I had already bought the original HD one when I notice the Dalavas product.

I hope you and your partner enjoy the ride!

Pedro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Deuce, I am glad that you are satisfied with the sissybar from Dalavas. I found it the best cost x benefit in the market. What pisses me off is that I had already bought the original HD one when I notice the Dalavas product.

I hope you and your partner enjoy the ride!

Pedro
Thank you Pedro. We are very happy with the unit. I was very close to buying the original HD one but kept researching and was fortunate to find Dalavas. Cant ask for a better setup.

Deuce

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glock30Eric, the problem with the HD original sissybar and saddlebags is that they do not take enough weight. The rack supports only 4.5kg and the saddlebags 3kg each. So, you are going to need the "passenger" space to put the luggages that have more weight if you intend to make long rides in your v-rod.

I searched for sissybar solutions in and outside Brazil that could solve those problems. And its dificult to find one.

I found a guy that make oner sissybar that could handle some of my needs. Its a detachable sissybar that supports higher weights. Photos...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts