Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'd like to invite all V-Rod riders to show off your machines in the Harley-Davidson Sturgis Ride In Show on Friday August 10, 2012.

Harley-Davidson's bike show will be held at the Harley exhibit on Lazalle St in downtown Sturgis with judging starting at noon and awards at 4 pm.

This Harley event is presented by American Iron Magazine and Motorcycle Bagger. We will have staff there and hope to get photos of some of the V-Rods for publication.

·
LIFESHORTRIDEHARD
1,164 Posts
So I should ride in at like 11:30? Ill be there at Sturgis. Leaving the next day for home.

·
LIFESHORTRIDEHARD
1,164 Posts
3 paragraphs, "Harley" used 4 times. Fock yeah.
if you keep it in your clip-board you can just CTRL+V all the time

Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson,

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harlEy harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley davidson ...FUK YEAHHHH!!!

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
YA BEAT ME TO IT...cntrl v, that would've helped me out...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
if you keep it in your clip-board you can just CTRL+V all the time

Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson,
Only counts if pronounced in the Mandatory "Monster Truck Guy" voice. Followed by a Roar of course.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sturgis and Bagger Magazine

Boy! there is some angst bottled up on here :).

Buzz, would love to go, passed through last year in my cager on a family vacation. LIve in Seoul so not coming this year. Keep up the Mags. Would be nice if the bagger one included a few more VROD articles. I will renew my subscription if we can have at least one VROD bagger article every now and again. Having a Krause storage box installed on my rear fender and not going to use the HD baseplate if I can get a local fabricator to make a mounting bracket. Will send you some pictures.

·
LIFESHORTRIDEHARD
1,164 Posts
Only counts if pronounced in the Mandatory "Monster Truck Guy" voice. Followed by a Roar of course.
HAHAHA True that. Its Very similar to the excited Soccer announcers voice except in English hahahaha

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boy! there is some angst bottled up on here :).

Buzz, would love to go, passed through last year in my cager on a family vacation. LIve in Seoul so not coming this year. Keep up the Mags. Would be nice if the bagger one included a few more VROD articles. I will renew my subscription if we can have at least one VROD bagger article every now and again. Having a Krause storage box installed on my rear fender and not going to use the HD baseplate if I can get a local fabricator to make a mounting bracket. Will send you some pictures.
No promises, but let's see what we can do for ya.

Harley, Harley, Harley..... yadda, yadda, yadda.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Black Hills Yellow Stone run

Riding buddy and I planned a Black Hills/Yellow Stone run for late August early September, AFTER the Sturgis mess. Let the dewrags have the town and get there after the locals have calmed down.

:paper:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts