Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
sslegend said:
????Super Kaz has a bad ass set up, PM him maybe???
Sam Terranova at Turbo Tec USA custom made me mine!He can set you up just call and tell him I refered you! :thumb:
1-602-242-6099

·
Registered
128 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Sam Terranova at Turbo Tec USA custom made me mine!He can set you up just call and tell him I refered you! :thumb:
1-602-242-6099
I tihnk Edelbrock has one and NOS is the big name for nitrous kits I would check them out
JAmes

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
james1102 said:
I tihnk Edelbrock has one and NOS is the big name for nitrous kits I would check them out
JAmes
James,
as of Now there are a Few Dry kits from NOS and NX but to go a Fogger"Direct Port Wet System"=The Best Way!We custom made Ours.I don't think there is a DP/Fogger system out yet?I know My setup worked Awesome doubling the stock RWHP Level! :diablo:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Kaz,
How much can we expect to have to pay for a wet Nitrous setup like yours from TT? What do you think of Steve's (v-mod.com) dry system for ~$700? I am running topless with the stock filter and thinking of running the dry shot into the top of the plexiglass top. I am not a pro, just enjoy making it go faster... Any thoughts?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
DVrod said:
Kaz,
How much can we expect to have to pay for a wet Nitrous setup like yours from TT? What do you think of Steve's (v-mod.com) dry system for ~$700? I am running topless with the stock filter and thinking of running the dry shot into the top of the plexiglass top. I am not a pro, just enjoy making it go faster... Any thoughts?
I think about $1250 for a Single Polished Bottle System .Thats Good for about 75rwhp and thats More then enough To Hurt You! :twisted: My System with Big Jets could be a 250-400 shot with "Garbage Can"Soleniods! The Dry Systems are Not Very Good For Big Power.If yo Want 20-40 rwhp for about a Heart Beat ya The Dry Little Bottles Will Work.Even with a Big Bottle I would Not Go anymore then a 40 Shot!I would spend the money and Go a Wet Fogger and The Sky is the Limit! :diablo:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks Kaz...

That's what I wanted to know... I will wait and go with it then, worth the extra $$. Probably this winter's project, will be removing the motor to paint the frame then too. I will give Sam a call sometime. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts