Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a DX with custom headlight and exhaust by the intersection of Corral Hollow and Valpico at 6:15 PM on Friday. The bike sounded awesome.

·
Usually Clueless
373 Posts
Full face helmet, big black backpack?

If so, that was me. I thought I hit the stop sign little later than that, but it could have been me.

No custom headlight though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Full face helmet, big black backpack?

If so, that was me. I thought I hit the stop sign little later than that, but it could have been me.

No custom headlight though.
Don't remember the helmet or the backpack, I was going the opposite direction in my car. You live in Tracy?

Beside your's, I've seen one more V-rod (not sure what model it was) at the exact same intersection two weeks ago on a Friday at the same time. Also had a lot of extras.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
I'm in Tracy on a black pearl AW with powerline exhaust. Live not too far from Corral Hollow & Valpico. Do any of you do the Wednesday bike night at Tracy motorsports?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Tracy on a black pearl AW with powerline exhaust. Live not too far from Corral Hollow & Valpico. Do any of you do the Wednesday bike night at Tracy motorsports?
Bike night in Tracy? Sounds pretty cool. Where is it and at what time?

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Tracy Motorsports is behind Home Depot. If you turn as if you're going to the Toyota dealer and keep going all the way back, it's there. I've never gone, but wouldn't mind meeting up with some other Vs! They do it every Wednesday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts