Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
I am pretty sure that the boys at my HD dealer dont have much experience with the V-rod and the Race Tuner!! Is there anyway you can relay settings over the web and we can just use them?? I really dont understand what is involved with the Race Tuner but if that is possible I would be all over that!! Dyno Days are coming up and I want to lay down some sweet numbers!! So far I have the V-mod mufflers in a box......My bike is at RMDBillet so I havent been able to work on it. What else should I be looking at for performance items?? Are there any HD's that I should be worrying about that might put more ponies then me?? I dont know what kind of #'s 1550's put down??

· Registered
19 Posts
J&L is where I bought my bike. After talking to the Parts guys about the race tuner and the performance side..... I am not in that big of a hurry to let them mess around on the dyno with it! Maybe I should talk to the service side before I totally rule them out???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.