Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
I have the RT in a box pending in tank pump replacement at dealer. Still the question remains are there any posts where you can get different calibrations for the RT. I will not have V-Mods. TurboTecs, D+D, or maybe Supertrapp. Are there better starting points than software provided in the CD.
If I sound ignorant maybe it is because I am about 1/3 through the RT manual. I need the most info possible since for the time being I don't have a reliable tuner I can trust.
RT seems easy on paper (.pdf I should say) but it may become difficult in practice, I think.

· Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
:confused: Every one I ask makes the face and on questioning they seem to know less theory than I do about the RT and I am going on 3/4 of the 123 page pdf. This has to be a bad sign.
It does not seem like Rocket Science. Actually the RT seems quite user friendly. It WILL be more difficult in practice, I know! The stealer does not have a dyno. I can do it somewhere else but do you think I can make the tune myself with very little experience (cars) and with the help of a non RT oriented dyno tech (they do PC3 all the time).

The face I see in the stealer? This one! Bad sign or what?

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.