Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode over 200 miles yesterday. First time this year I have been able to ride over 100 miles without being in pain. Arthritis in back and shoulders have been killing me. It was a very good day. Sucks getting old.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Glad to hear you were able to go out and enjoy your bike...

·
Registered
922 Posts
HokieRich said:
Rode over 200 miles yesterday. First time this year I have been able to ride over 100 miles without being in pain. Arthritis in back and shoulders have been killing me. It was a very good day. Sucks getting old.
Yeah, I know the feeling. It beats the alternative though!:mrgr:

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
HokieRich said:
What drug were you on to get rid of the pain? Prescription? non-Prescription? Illegal?

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
good for you

·
1 Person Biker Gang
287 Posts
I have the 2 bottom bulging disks. When going on a long ride I will take Advil before leaving and usually do well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
good ride

glad you had a good ride.I have disk problems.Old biker trick called kidney belt need a wide and stiff one.acts as a backrest also.Then 500 miles on a vrod is tolorable for sure..

·
aka shudude
3,174 Posts
HokieRich said:
That's good news! I have nerve damage in my back (hit by drunk driver) and it took me years to be pain free. Great feeling isnt it?!!! Have fun, and enjoy the ride :D

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
:dance::ride::dance::ride::dance::ride::dance::ride:

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Awesome! I love it when that happens!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vrod-tlam said:
Good deal, where did you ride to?
Rode from Blacksburg to Shatley Springs NC for some great food. Must have been 100 bikes at the place. Obviously biker friendly. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.

·
THAWING In Montana
344 Posts
wish My a$$ wouldn't be in so much pain...no back problems, but "rear" problems...ugh.

Congrats on your pain free ride!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts