Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Just noticed that the Race Tuner is no longer on the H-D website. Did a search of the site with no results. What's the MoCo up to now??? Anyone hear anything?

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Hey! WTF?
Maybe they're not selling. Maybe they'll be pushing the DFO thing for the less willing mind. Hopefuly an upgrade to the last version with the addition of an O2 sensor. I also cannot fing any of the slipons for the V-Rod. Not even searching for the part numbers.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I didn't even see any flashes or exhaust listed at all now.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
?????????? :sinister:

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Hey guys try this link. They seemed to have seperated out all the parts that are not street legal and put them in there own place. Because of the EPA [email protected]@rds. There is no new V-Rod specific stuff but I found it interesting that now with the Race Fueler the dealers may warrenty it but not the techlusion before? I guess that until HD finds a way to make money on your success your screwed.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/EX/RAC/seagle/en/seagleparts.asp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US

Ken

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Cool! Downloading the catalog right now.

That don't matter no more to me now I need HELP :helpme: :helpme:

I don't know what but while getting ready to datalog, puff! :hitfan:

Computer is screwed (little laptop). All my RT data in it. This one is sacred and a desktop replacement type laptop. The one in the office I'm gonna get right now, also bigger, more "modern" but all USB, no serial port. Damn I'm pissed. THAT comp has the RT data in it but no serial port.

Is there such a thing as a USB to serial converter or something? Will it work so I can keep up? What's the smallest fricking laptop made? Oh man! Please help. I'm pumped with the RT and wanna keep up. Maybe a simple cable will help don't you guys think? MJ, Max, Vinny, all you guys may know something. I'm gonna go try OfficeMax. Thanks!

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Easy enough. Thank you!
I had several ideas to try and do not want to deviate just because of no comp.
Will have to be tomorrow. Just having some fun to see if reproducible enough to rely on. Getting used to the software quick.

I'll figure something so the USB doesn't pop out while I find out if those little Sony's have serial ports accepting thumb screws. Thanks again!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, o2man98, great Sherlock work finding the missing RT, etc! :plause:

Strange that H-D doesn't have the site's search engine locate them?

Wonder what the marketing strategy is for this move... :2cents: ?

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
It's the same as The BIG 3.They all have their separate catalogs for the HP parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts