Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Wabt to purchase something from Max's store for the first time and I do not know where to find his store items. Can someone help me with this

CW

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I can know for future purposes, how do I find the store on my own without a link

Sorry, the above was posted before I posted this. Thanks fellas

·
Another Ski season
2,631 Posts
left side of the home page 3 rd or so down
1130cc gear....----- click

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Go south about 15 blocks, turn left at Longhorn Ave. Proceed north to the Texas Steakhouse (the one on the left). Go 4 more blocks until you see The Great American Fence Co. Make a U-ey and go 2 blocks, hang a right and you're there.

There are more stores opening soon- if you need directions from where you are just let me know!:D

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
JSC said:
Go south about 15 blocks, turn left at Longhorn Ave. Proceed north to the Texas Steakhouse (the one on the left). Go 4 more blocks until you see The Great American Fence Co. Make a U-ey and go 2 blocks, hang a right and you're there.

There are more stores opening soon- if you need directions from where you are just let me know!:D
:spank: :spank: :angeldev:

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
JSC said:

Ya, I know the place- Max will greet you at the door with huge smile and say " Welcome to Wall-Max"!!!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
My-V-Extension said:
" Welcome to Wall-Max"!!!!
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Max said:
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are.
where the Coffee Pot is always Full:notworth: !have you given up your day job yet? You must have one Pretty Nice Little V-rod section:deal: !

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts