Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its into the new year ,now we need to play the game and find jsc ,so we can start to get the biggest baddest mwt ever , i know its 6 months away,but im getting excited ,and want to see some action happening ,

so who knows someone that knows jeff and can put in a call to see whats happerning , we need to get this ball rolling ,cos if we cant find him we gotta start working on it ourselves and thats gunna take time,to put in motion

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
I hope everything's ok with Jeff and his family. He hasn't been on since September. I know others have tried to call him but I will give him a call as well.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
He is alive and well. Sunday, I was on 94 and saw RT 12, so I took it to his place. Working, and busy, and stuff going on. I told him we missed him, and to post when he can. He will, and is looking forward to MWT 6! Joe

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
That's great to hear. Thanks for the update Joe.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
Thanks Joe...Did you ask about the pics?

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is alive and well. Sunday, I was on 94 and saw RT 12, so I took it to his place. Working, and busy, and stuff going on. I told him we missed him, and to post when he can. He will, and is looking forward to MWT 6! Joe
phewwwww thats good news ,was starting to worry about him ,thanks joe

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Rod, I forgot. I was so happy he was alive, everything else was forgotten. I will check on that. Joe

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
while ur at it ask him to send my mwt5 tshirt before its out of currency,lol ,i know its probably on his desk ,ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts