Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ist mir scheiss egal
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for our Missouri brothers (& sisters). I'm going to be in Missouri for a weekend, near Bourbon (70-80 miles west of St. Louis). Does anybody know where I can rent a V-Rod for the weekend? It'll be the end of August.

Thanks!

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
Call DOC's HD in St.Louis MO...They have a rental...don't know about VRSC's, BILL

·
Registered
234 Posts
HOG DR said:
Call DOC's HD in St.Louis MO...They have a rental...don't know about VRSC's, BILL
:them: Here's the link ... http://docsharleydavidson.com/Rentals/index.html As shown in the web site, they have a Night Rod available. It's about 21 miles from the airport.

A closer (8 miles from airport) non-dealer alternative (butt no V-rod) is Eaglerider http://www.eagleridersd.com/pricing.html#stlouis.

Haven't rented from either but Doc's is the dealership I go to; good folks and open house this weekend meaning :cook

P.S. Depending when you come to St. Louis, one of the forum locals (myself included) might be able to give you a ride and save you the taxi fare to either location.

·
Ist mir scheiss egal
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate the offer of the ride. My fiance' and I fly out there for the Power Boat Races. Her brother picks us up at the airport, we spend the night at his place, then ride out to Lake of the Ozarks the next morning to stay in their cabin. I'll call Docs and see what they have to offer.

Thanks again!

·
Ist mir scheiss egal
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Ozark HD is kind of defeating the purpose. We ride out to the lake, and the bikes pretty much stay parked while we're out there because we're on the lake on a pontoon boat. Thanks for the info though! :)

·
Shady
255 Posts
My wife and i might also be heading to the boat races. Uncle has cabin

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
HEY, I'm not doing anything, and I like Boat Races.... live 100 miles north of STL. up US61. May make Open House on Sat. around 12-1pm

·
Now on a VRSCDX!!!
604 Posts
I have rented from Docs they are good people... wow nice to know there is another Blue CVO so close to me...

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
VRSCSE said:
I have rented from Docs they are good people... wow nice to know there is another Blue CVO so close to me...

[Be in Jacksonville IL at High Noon on Sat the 21st...for the Bike Show...come on up....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts