Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive decided on ferrea 1mm oversize valves now i need springs and retainers who has the best and were do i buy them the cheapest, sorry i dont mean to be sounding cheap but im on a budget here.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Get them from Max in the store. The beehive springs and retainers from Mike Jones.

:2cents:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
As RJ mentions we sell the springs that are made by Mike Jones and they ship direct to you. I need to get them added to the store but still don't have any good pictures of them.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how are they compared to titainium retainers and will they work with my ferrea valves

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
tyson876 said:
how are they compared to titainium retainers and will they work with my ferrea valves

I'll send Mike the link to this thread and let him answer this question.

·
Registered
365 Posts
tyson876 said:
They're lighter then the ferrea springs and retainers, and will last a lot longer.
They work fine with Ferrea valves, but I also sell +1mm valves for the V-rod, and I'm sure I can beat the price of the Ferrea valves.

The biggest problems we ever had with the V-rod race bikes was the Ferrea springs.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
CamKing said:
I have pictures of them in my gallery.
Mike I found them and will update the store tonight when I get a chance.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CamKing said:
They're lighter then the ferrea springs and retainers, and will last a lot longer.
They work fine with Ferrea valves, but I also sell +1mm valves for the V-rod, and I'm sure I can beat the price of the Ferrea valves.

The biggest problems we ever had with the V-rod race bikes was the Ferrea springs.
thats great, i was told you only had stock size valves

1 - 11 of 11 Posts