Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i'm due for an oil change. I"m thinking about using the HD syn oil or Amsoil. Where do you guys get Amsoil from and about how much does it cost for a change?

thanks

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
o2man aka Ken is our local Amsoil man, do a search he will HOOK u up!

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Not to shyster any business from a forum member, but they have Mobil1 v-twin at autozone, a better bet than giving the stealership $10 a quart if you decide to buy locally.

·
George
5,411 Posts
Paging KEN....

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
plus Ken has a special for the month of October.....he'll hand deliver the oil/filter to your door and include a free back and foot massage.......

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Hey, that is me. Thanks for the compliments guys and gal, they are much appreciated.

For pricing send me an email or PM with how much you want and you location and I will get you a quote. I cannot post the discounted pricing publicly but I will tell you that forum members get everything available through me at my dealer cost. This is my service to the forum.

Ken

Mike, the back and foot massage was the September special. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
mwdhand said:
Not to shyster any business from a forum member, but they have Mobil1 v-twin at autozone, a better bet than giving the stealership $10 a quart if you decide to buy locally.
This is exactly what I do. Use Mobil 1 in both vehicles (care & truck) as well.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Ken is the man when it comes to oil. He just makes it so easy, not to mention he is a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
o2man98 said:
Mike, the back and foot massage was the September special. Sorry.
WHAT!? I bought my oil in Sept. Where's my back and foot massage?:slap:

Just playin with you Ken.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
Go Amsoil Or Mobil One.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Ken - o2man98

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so, whats the difference between Amsoil or Mobil 1 vtwin

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Amsoil is absolutely one of the best, just google Amsoil, buy direct, at your door in days! Thought the V was smooth before?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts