Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Darren
Joined
·
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been covered. I am new to the DX thing.
 

·
Darren
Joined
·
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rspencer1218 said:
Just get her a black turbo :hidesbeh:
Wrong thread there genius. :stilpoke: :angeldev:
 

·
____
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Sorry Mr. Davis...I just assumed that you were asking about a black exhaust for the new addition to the family. I'll keep my comments to myself and quit harassing you.
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
Sorry Mr. Davis...I just assumed that you were asking about a black exhaust for the new addition to the family. I'll keep my comments to myself and quit harassing you.
No, no no...keep talking....really :)
 

·
____
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Leave it to Cupcake to try to hijack a thread...

Did you ask Max if he can get one through the forum store (CFR that is)?
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
Leave it to Cupcake to try to hijack a thread...

Did you ask Max if he can get one through the forum store (CFR that is)?

I am not hijacking threads...what was this one about anyway?
 

·
Darren
Joined
·
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is bad enough doing mods to my own. Now I gotta worry about hers too. She has already said the exhaust won't get it in its stock form. I might have just screwed up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,922 Posts
ddavis said:
It is bad enough doing mods to my own. Now I gotta worry about hers too. She has already said the exhaust won't get it in its stock form. I might have just screwed up.
i know whatcha mean.....
 

·
Dallas, TX
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
ddavis said:
It is bad enough doing mods to my own. Now I gotta worry about hers too. She has already said the exhaust won't get it in its stock form. I might have just screwed up.
:spit: Might? :rofl:
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
ddavis said:
It is bad enough doing mods to my own. Now I gotta worry about hers too. She has already said the exhaust won't get it in its stock form. I might have just screwed up.
No, you see, that is part of my ploy. After this Turbo on Rob's bike...he seriously will have run out of "worthwhile mods"....therefore.....that means he will need ANOTHER VROD to start doing Mods on again...hence...this is where Amy's VROD comes into the picture :angeldev:
 

·
Darren
Joined
·
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like you have it all planned out Amy.
 

·
____
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
ddavis said:
It is bad enough doing mods to my own. Now I gotta worry about hers too. She has already said the exhaust won't get it in its stock form. I might have just screwed up.
No, No, No....look at it as a blessing in disguise.

You'll now have a choice depending on your mood RED or BLACK
 

·
Dallas, TX
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
No, you see, that is part of my ploy. After this Turbo on Rob's bike...he seriously will have run out of "worthwhile mods"....therefore.....that means he will need ANOTHER VROD to start doing Mods on again...hence...this is where Amy's VROD comes into the picture :angeldev:
Cupcake, you oughta know by now, there is NO such thing as running out of worthwhile mods on a V-Rod, hence, the Robmeister will continue to have just ONE bike to work on! :) :) :) :)

Nice logic, or at least a nice try. :D Probably comes from the same female logic that says they can "save" you money by buying things "on sale".

Hugs!!!
 

·
Darren
Joined
·
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, that was quick. Sorry Chrome, I showed her pics of the CFR, and she said she wants the Rinehart. I was hoping for the CFR, as I have the Rinehart on mine, so I wanted the best of both worlds.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top