Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get in contact with someone from V Mod for several days now. I've left phone messages. I tried an e mail that may or may not have transmitted and I placed an order without confirmation. Anyone know how to get in contact with these folks?

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
:them: They are tied up with hosting MWT 7 this weekend (it started today at their facility).

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Its a shop in Cedarburg WI

MainStreet Motorcycles LLC.
W61 N14270 Taunton Avenue
Cedarburg, WI 53012

email: [email protected]

Phone :
Tech and general information: 262-377-VMOD (8663)
Fax: 262-377-0766
Orders: 1-262-377-8663

Store Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm CST
:D

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
And great folks, too!

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
Forget trying to get ahold of V-Mod this week. They're going to be living like rock-stars!!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
:them: They are tied up with hosting MWT 7 this weekend (it started today at their facility).
Nobody answering phones and checking e-mail, confirming orders? Taking care of customers?

Linerman, what is it you need? Plenty of vendors that answer phones.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In response to what I need:

I was just trying to get Memphis Shade Lowers with their Brackets and X long windshield risers. I can get these elsewhere, but I have no way of knowing if the order went thru and if it did, I would then have two sets.

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
I was just trying to get Memphis Shade Lowers with their Brackets and X long windshield risers. I can get these elsewhere, but I have no way of knowing if the order went thru and if it did, I would then have two sets.
If you ordered it online, it went through. They'll ship it next week. (Everyone deserves their own holiday, now and again. ;) )

·
Registered
329 Posts
Speaking of V-Mod, if anyone needs a set of stock pipes let me know.

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts

·
redneckgearhead
267 Posts
If you ordered it online, it went through. They'll ship it next week. (Everyone deserves their own holiday, now and again. ;) )
While I agree, everyone deserves a holiday. That information should have been posted on their website, and in every email transaction. To leave a customer hanging in limbo so they can go party is irresponsible. And you're telling me they couldn't find someone to man the phones while they party?

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Jesus cracker, it's the responsibility Police.

HELLO, they're hosting a National V-Rod event for fellow Forum members. It'll all be over by Monday morning, breathe through your nose, relax and maybe head on out for a bike ride instead of attacking an empty chair while the 2 man shop is closed / out doing some good. :lamer::lamer::lamer:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Nobody answering phones and checking e-mail, confirming orders? Taking care of customers?

Linerman, what is it you need? Plenty of vendors that answer phones.
Corp Boy is back.

Everyone should just shop at WalMArt, Big Corp, buy a Shirt with their name of it on it while there and everything in its place where it should be and open everyday at 8 and the lowest quality at a low price and a crew of low paid mildly informed over worked people who get their breaks everyday at the same time in the same room. Forget the Indie guy who has been churining out products for a line of bikes all but forgotten by its Giant Corp Creator from the start etc..because he is holding a huge event for the same said line of bikes. And after go eat at The Olive Garden or Hooters or Chili's and pretend that's good too.

·
redneckgearhead
267 Posts
Jesus cracker, it's the responsibility Police.

HELLO, they're hosting a National V-Rod event for fellow Forum members. It'll all be over by Monday morning, breathe through your nose, relax and maybe head on out for a bike ride instead of attacking an empty chair while the 2 man shop is closed / out doing some good. :lamer::lamer::lamer:
says the guy NOT waiting on parts...

·
redneckgearhead
267 Posts
Corp Boy is back.

Everyone should just shop at WalMArt, Big Corp, buy a Shirt with their name of it on it while there and everything in its place where it should be and open everyday at 8 and the lowest quality at a low price and a crew of low paid mildly informed over worked people who get their breaks everyday at the same time in the same room. Forget the Indie guy who has been churining out products for a line of bikes all but forgotten by its Giant Corp Creator from the start etc..because he is holding a huge event for the same said line of bikes. And after go eat at The Olive Garden or Hooters or Chili's and pretend that's good too.
At least with these places someone is there it answer the phone for PAYING customers.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
says the guy NOT waiting on parts...
Trust me, unfortunately, you'll live and survive to tell the world all about this.

rally.jpg

Thank you to Steve at V-Mod and the other fine Forum members who took the time to organize MWT 7.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.