Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Wick
546 Posts
Now I am jeaoulus. Where did you buy the Turbo Kit from. The wheels and front gaurd look great.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels are RC Components Czar Eclipse, stock size rear and 21" front with a custom guard from Chopperworks in Brisbane. They also fitted the Turbo.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nice! Now paint it!:hidesbeh:

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Nice! Now paint it!:hidesbeh:
cant do that, then he wouldnt blend into the crowd ,lol,

but on a real note ,did u check with the anyone else besides chopper works ,like the cops and epa about there thoughts on the turbo and more to the point the dump pipe not being plumbed to a baffled muffler ,i was going to get one ,but on checking with different agencys that could make life a real pain in the ass ,,ive opted for a stroked engine instead down here ,its up to the cop if he feels like chucking a sticker on you rightly or wrongly for his thoughts on ur turbo and then, its up to you to get it off , and that wont happen with the turbo on ur bike ,,well thats what i was led to believe after hours on the phone , sheesh.i really wish i could have one.looks awesome

·
Registered
290 Posts
Think they could make a few more of those front fenders?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks, I didn't see it on their page so I sent them an email. Been looking for one of these for a while...

·
brett
9,338 Posts
awesome, congratulations.....looks great. What exactly have you done to the rear, i would like to copy you.......

looks like same as mine if it is, its a mbw full turn signal led assembly and led number plate holder sold by custom dynamics in the states

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have you got it mod plated for the turbo? My insurance co said they would insure any mods as long as they were street legal, I have talked to a couple of mobs about getting the turbo approved but got no answers yet.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have you got it mod plated for the turbo? My insurance co said they would insure any mods as long as they were street legal, I have talked to a couple of mobs about getting the turbo approved but got no answers yet.

Never even thought of that, but I'd better look into it. If the company I have at the moment doesn't, I'll find one that will.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts