Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to find someone, that would be able to point me in the right direction. In Pennsylvania, i have nobody that will cut my stock wheels, nor will they chrome them. They all say "it's a liability risk". But can anyone give me any leads?:dance:

·
Registered
244 Posts
check out ebay... do a search under motorcycle parts for vrod and you will find one or two companies that will cut out your wheels and they also offer chroming... good luck

scott

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys! Big Help. It Is Always A Great Pat On The Back, For All You Guys! When I Turn To The Forum.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
If cut rims are'nt your taste, check out HogPro for some awesome rims. Jerry will treat you right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chrome rims decision

I am having a really hard time figuring out where to start chroming my bike. Today it is all stock and I was thinking about starting with rims. HogPro has these rims where flames are the spokes. Not sure if it is over the top. Any thoughts?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
You got a design I can offer you my services. I do not machine stock rims only new solid forged 6061 aluminum wheel blanks. Look at my gallery for pics of my rim. Also visit my site and email or PM me www.dafitzgerald.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts