Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Loud and Proud
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got on it pretty hard when I was pulling out from a local HD dealer ship, and the front tire came up off the ground about 8-10 inches with out even trying and road it out for about 20-30 feet. I was a little supprised because it is a tough bike to wheelie, and the most I have ever had the front tire come off the ground before is about 4-5 inches. The only changes I made is some fine tweeking of the MAP down low.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Do it again.... this time take some pics!!:bs:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Yeah okay right...lthen you woke up

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
did they forget to put the springs back in the fork tubes? I think its just suspension travel you are feeling.....:D

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
My wife hates it when I do that! I get bruised ribs immediately after I set it down, but DAMN it's worth it!

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
Yeah okay right...lthen you woke up

Guys take it easy here, my shit will wheelie when I hop on it hard. I dont think anybody is talking about a monster crotch rocket wheelie although Ive seen those done to "Vrodcustoms". Mater of fact Ray "vrodcustoms" rode a wheelie all the way up an on ramp in KC last year, and it was a stock 1130.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Super Kaz said:
They Wheelie if you know what your doin:kaz:

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17721

MegaZ, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
MegaZ said:
MegaZ, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It's not only difficult to wheeelie a stock VRSC, but it's very hard to show off a picture of it too...:D

·
chris top her
2,779 Posts
i haven't figured out how to do it intentionally, but have a couple of times on accident.

·
BISHOP11c
244 Posts
I did it once on a buddies 04 A, totally on accident after I dumped the clutch. It scared the hell out of me, I had done it a hundred times on dirtbikes, but never a street bike. I don't even try it on crotchies, just not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
191 Posts
WOT...OFF...WOT on my 600RR would go over backwards if I wasnt careful...what sucked was after going +3 on the back sprocket, I couldnt do WOT in 1st or 2nd gear without seeing sky...3rd needed some clutching

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
MegaZ said:

+1 Must be top secret fo shizzle!:helpme:

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
+1 too

oh well, stuff it, I won't let them see a picture of my naked Brazilian "hottie" GF doing a wheelie on her bike either :stilpoke:

·
Loud and Proud
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No BS here. I hit it real hard popped the clutch and she grabbed hard as the rear tire broke loose some. Normaly the bike would just smoke the tire in that situation. Maybe there was some glue or something on the road there.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
smoothrod said:
Guys take it easy here, my shit will wheelie when I hop on it hard. I dont think anybody is talking about a monster crotch rocket wheelie although Ive seen those done to "Vrodcustoms". Mater of fact Ray "vrodcustoms" rode a wheelie all the way up an on ramp in KC last year, and it was a stock 1130.
Okie and I witnessed that from the parking lot while doing a cooler inventory. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.