Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me it will be the instalation of my heads that have been ported and polished with 1 mm over sized valves, with the stage 2 cams,thanks ohio vrod at fitzy motor sports ,my wallett was getting too fat anyway ,lol

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I just bought another VRod!

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
lose 20 pounds for my 30th high school reunion

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
:notworth:

. My next mod will be to finish installing all the mods sitting on my garage shelf.. :banghead:
When are you coming south to Ohio so I can install them for you as you can crack me Alexander Keith's !? :D

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
I have to do something about these ugly wheels. Impossible to keep clean, the cast looks like shit and they match nothing on the bike. I may get them chromed.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
progressive lowering front springs. already have them just need to install them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Waiting on my "B" riser to come in the mail (hopefully tomorrow) so I can install my drag bars. Man its nice being able to buy new bars for ~40 bucks rather than having to buy custom "A" style bars for 2 and 3 hundred.

Will have a V-Mod Z drag bar for the A for sale :D Any takers??? lol

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Chrome out the hand controls and master cylinders.

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
Looking at doing a complete teardown this winter to recoat the frame, motor and tins. (all the same color) The color will be a surprise. Finish the 240 and bolt on some new chrome goodies. (swingarm, triple tree, hand controles, true drag bars, polished rotors, and wheels)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
:notworth:

. My next mod will be to finish installing all the mods sitting on my garage shelf.. :banghead:

yeah, i've got a pile of parts to put on too!

finally got the last of the pieces rounded up this week so will have a new front end on soon

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
get the wheels powdercoated black. the corrosion is starting already 2 months old and 2000 miles. it'll look really bad after a winters use.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
240 swap
custom front and rear fender
cutting edge illusions paint job
louballs led's and ballzeye
ricks tank
this is all the stuff i am doing right now.. this winter i will be swapping out brake lines and bolts for SS hardware.. and possibly taking the bike down to the frame to have it chromed... oughta be done then

·
VROD JUNKIE
1,390 Posts
Next for me will be black Brembo Front Caliper upgrade and black masters.

Then I MAY start saving for Rizoma triple trees.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got done with Progressive 1 inch drop front and Arnott rear, last night about 1 a.m. So next up for me will probably be the slipper clutch.

Speaking of clutches, my bike is a 05 with the oem still in it. Approximately how many miles should we get out of the pre-slipper oe clutch? Thanks

1 - 20 of 91 Posts