Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Must be related to the guy I met yesterday. I picked up a mint, complete 2009 DX front end with everything but the headlight cowl for a song. :deal:

Looks like my Bagger will be getting a new all black front end today. :)

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Someone should snatch up all those Sedona orange body parts. That is a badass color.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
He is 40 miles west of me and by the looks of the dealer license plate bought that bike at the same dealer I bought mine. This ebayer had another custom for sale a while back.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,147 Posts
I actually won the pulley cover and paid. We'll see if I get it. stomper, so now I know who I was bidding against :). The main thing I did want was the pulley cover though so I'm glad I won that...since I took the one off my dad's bike without him knowing I thought I should replace it.

To see why that ebayer has a -1 score see the bike he was selling and apparently changed his mind on. Second post, DX with the wide rear:
http://forum.milwaukee-vtwin.de/thread2158-page55-alle-vrscs-umbauten.htm

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I think it's one of Pat's V-Rods. He has so many in his garage he'll never miss this one.

Does anybody else need some nice parts????

I'll see if I can find out what Pat has left.

This guy has basically a whole new 2011 VRSCDX parted out, but there does not seem to be anything damaged. He says he is keeping the frame, engine and electrical, so I guess it could be for a full custom project. There are bids on all of the items right now.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/jj3hundo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
I think it's one of Pat's V-Rods. He has so many in his garage he'll never miss this one.
Funny you should say that -- I just sent Pat his big box full of DX parts that were sitting in my garage for 2 years. They should be going down the highway on a Greyhound bus about now.. :angeldev:

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,147 Posts
Dont think i was bidding on the pulley cover tho... :)
When the auction gets close to the end I just put in the highest price that I'm willing pay and let fate has its way.

I usually lose, seems others out there thinks things are worth more than I do :).

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
And here my dealer had to order an orange one said there were none to get in the chicago area, and this guy gets one and parts it out.....:spank:

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,147 Posts
hey stomper, did you win anything from this guy? check out this ebay message he sent me:

actual shipping cost are 30.30. I will ship as soon as I receive $18.30
Thankyou

-jj3hundo

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,147 Posts
Nope - but I wasnt really trying hard..
Lucky you. This guy is 1 state over from me and trying to get $30 for shipping. I could drive there for cheaper.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Lucky you. This guy is 1 state over from me and trying to get $30 for shipping. I could drive there for cheaper.
Find out if he would be willing to allow pick up of the part. I can then ship it to you. If he is in Appleton that is 40 miles west of me.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,147 Posts
Find out if he would be willing to allow pick up of the part. I can then ship it to you. If he is in Appleton that is 40 miles west of me.
Thanks for the offer Ken but he already shipped it.

I had told him to go to USPS and it would probably ship for less than $12 and that is when he replied with a tracking number from FedEx. So being the softy I am and after reading his odd shipping description, I said when I get the part and it is all looking good I will pay the shipping difference.

That takes $18 out of my hopes of buying those Arnott Shocks off of you :). Those are still on my list - I have to see our finances after I pay for my daughter's braces.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts