Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a tail light on July 12th and have emailed the owner three or four times and still have not received the light. About a month ago he emailed to say that it would be sent out by the end of the week and it still hasn't arrived. Does anyone know if they're still in business? Maybe it will arrive in time for the winter season here in the mountains.
Ed

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
I ordered a tail light on July 12th and have emailed the owner three or four times and still have not received the light. About a month ago he emailed to say that it would be sent out by the end of the week and it still hasn't arrived. Does anyone know if they're still in business? Maybe it will arrive in time for the winter season here in the mountains.
Ed
Joe must be off trying to find his pants!

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Joe has a strange way of doing business as far as a time frame on the delivery of his product.I can say he does excellent work.To the best of my knowledge he has never put the screws to anyone that I have heard of in the many years he has been making lights.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Joe has a strange way of doing business as far as a time frame on the delivery of his product.I can say he does excellent work.To the best of my knowledge he has never put the screws to anyone that I have heard of in the many years he has been making lights.
Yeah but he does know how to run from the law... LMFAO

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
I believe he is in the process of moving cross country

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
your credit card does NOT get charged until he ships the light
and Joe is in the process of relocating from CA to CT, so a few things are on hold

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no problem with him moving to Ct. for Cali., hell I don't care if he moves to China the problem I have is that he emailed me and said it would be sent out the end of the week over 3 weeks ago. I just need to know if I have a light coming before snow flies or not. If he would just answer his emails than I could decide if I have to buy another light elsewhere. There's just something about riding a $20K bike around with packing tape holding the tail light in because the damn little clip bounced out going over a pot hole that drives me insane. I just need an honest response. Am I asking for to much?
Ed

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
Anybody have an extra clip for this guy?

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
i might..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jedi...........

Sent you a pm.
Ed

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
if Jedi can't find a clip let me know... I have an moco LED taillight I keep as a spare.

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
There's just something about riding a $20K bike around with packing tape holding the tail light in because the damn little clip bounced out going over a pot hole that drives me insane. I just need an honest response. Am I asking for to much?
Ed

Ed,
I have a complete stock tailight if you need me to send it to you?

Thanks,
Bryan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts