Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 07 DX a little over a month ago and I cannot go one day without riding. Put over 1500 miles on it since I bought it. Great forum with lots of info and discussions going around.

I noticed that reading the fallen riders section helps me realize that even us in "cruisers" have to be careful of everything and anything out there.

You guys will be see'ing a lot of me around..

:thumb:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
welcome

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Welcome!!:D

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Where in S. Florida are you? We have a group of riders that have started somewhat of a riding club. A group of about 17 just completed a ride to Brooksville.

There will be more rides planned.

Current plans include:

Key West Poker Run: September 14th
Biketoberfest: October 18-21

Oh and....:them: :vrodforu:

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome. I think someone already asked but where in S. Florida are you? You might consider responding/subscribing to the "South Florida Registry" thread at http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50252 so you will be included on anything going on in S. Florida. Good luck and feel free to contact me anytime you are up for riding with another V-Rod.

·
(Peter)
489 Posts
Welcome, I have a ride scheduled from Coral Springs to the Keys on the 28th, 29th and 30th of this month. There are about 8 bikes going so far. We plan on staying at Sugar Loaf Lodge, which is about 20 minutes north of Key West. It's going to be a couples trip mostly, but singles are welcome. If you have an interest PM me for the details.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts