Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the favorite color at the moment before seeing actual pictures by everyone?????

black denim / vivid black

vivid black / pewter pearl

vivid black / mirage orange pearl

for me i would have to say

vivid black / mirage orange pearl for sure:D

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
I bet they will get away from all the blacks for 08..

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
Assuming that the stripes will still be denim on the vivid bikes (a big assumption), I think the pewter is the safest bet because you can go see what denim pewter looks like right now. I've never seen an orange color in denim. Could be cool, might not be.

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
Orange stripe sounds good.

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
the only 08 DX with any denim is same as this years...two vivid stripes...the other 2 models will be vivid,with orange OR pewter...same width stripes from all indications....

dont mistake this with a two tone...these are stripes from all indications.

dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vivid black with either electric blue or a iridesent green stripe would be good to.

black orange
black blue and
black green look mad together i reckon

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
If they offered the Denim black with the Orange I'd buy that in a hearbeat. But who wants vivid black...? The whole point of a black bike is to get rid of the shinny...

I personally think denim looks ugly....but Im definitely in the minority here....I like bikes that shine,but seems the denim is favored here by most.

Dan

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
Black & orange strips... hmmm... where did that idea come from ... gunntsgt, smoothrod???

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
NOS-DAN said:
I personally think denim looks ugly....but Im definitely in the minority here....I like bikes that shine,but seems the denim is favored here by most.

Dan

Yea...that is what I thought when HD introduced the Night Train. I thought it looked like a BBQ. But now...I am thinking about the 30's and 40's hot rods - that look is badass.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Vivid and Denim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts