Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another story that shows that the V-Rod is getting a little better known all the time.

Today I had an appointment to have my internet, phone and TV service converted/upgraded from cable to fiber optic (20Mb/sec). Verizon had just been approved to offer TV in our town afters years of political hurdles. Finally, there is competition!

So the Verizon van shows up at about 8:30 this morning and the guy gets his tools and other gear and I proceed to show him in through the garage to access the utility area. As soon as he walks in he stops and checks out my bike. I asked him if he rides and he states that he has an anodized 2003 A, and well that was it, we talked about bikes for a bit and more throughout the day.

He has stock pipes and when he saw the Rinehart 2-2's he liked what he saw. Before he left I started her up and let him hear their awesome sound. He also liked the SE stock seat. Will an 05' stock SE seat and pillon fit an 03' VRSCA?

He was glad to hear about 1130cc.com and is going to try and make the upcoming ride this Saturday, the 1st.

That adds another to VRods of New England!
:welcome: Rick :thumb:

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
I just got the Verizon FIOS the other day!!! FIOS TV isn't available here quite yet, but soon. It's blazing fast!!!

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I had FIoS two years ago for internet and phone but changed last year because they had promised TV and it never happened. But they just got over the political hurdles here in my town and can now offer TV as well. So, I swtiched back.

Yes, there 20Mb (download)/5Mb (upload) is screaming fast. And they even offer a 30Mb & a 50Mb! There TV service is great. It has a very modern interface and DVR features.

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
synseer said:
That's outstanding! Great story...enlightened yet another lost soul!
Yes, I was surprised.

So, be on the lookout for a new member from I think Bridgewater, MA who has an 03' 100th Anniversery Version.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Bridgewater is fairly close to me. Glad you told him about this place and the Verizon people upgraded to fibre optics on my street last spring. I haven't upgraded yet but will in the near future.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
And yes the 05 seat will fit his.

·
Registered
4 Posts
fios-rider is on!!! (finally)

WOW! Never knew that FIOS install would draw this much attention. Thanks for the "plugs". A superior product at a competive price = happy customers = job security = extra $$ for some LOUD pipes.

Had a great run out of Ronnies Seafood. Thanks for the invite. The Mountain top wedding party topped it off (no pun intended)......or if only the tops were off!! Great fun & some funny pics. too.

How about the T-shirts???

Hopefully I will make the leaf peeper platrol in the northern kingdom.

Nice to hear all the possitive feedback.

Ride safe,
RC

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i love meeting random vrod guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts