Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are my stock wheels off of my 08 DX worth. Rear wheel will include the tire which has a lot of mileage left on it.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I would say 500 - 600 depending on the condition

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say 500 - 600 depending on the condition
Thats kinda what I was thinking but wasnt sure. Im still a new member so my 30 days are not up yet to post in the classifieds. i can already tell this will be my favorite harley that i have ever owned.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Some were just sold for 150 each, tough call with stock items. Some want them some don't!
I would stash them away till trade in day and sell the new wheels private.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some were just sold for 150 each, tough call with stock items. Some want them some don't!
I would stash them away till trade in day and sell the new wheels private.
Im not going to have them sit around. Plus i dont trade bikes in anyways. I have no use for these ugly ass wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Im not going to have them sit around. Plus i dont trade bikes in anyways. I have no use for these ugly ass wheels.
Hate to say in but your statement just spoke volumes for the value of these wheels. If the tire is a dunlop, it is worthless. But you may find someone that likes them. Good Luck

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hate to say in but your statement just spoke volumes for the value of these wheels. If the tire is a dunlop, it is worthless. But you may find someone that likes them. Good Luck
Just because I dont like them doesnt mean someone else wont. Worthless what a stupid comment. Guess every thread needs some comedy

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Just because I dont like them doesnt mean someone else wont. Worthless what a stupid comment. Guess every thread needs some comedy
Hey, welcome to the site. You asked, I responded. If you don't have thick skin around here you should get you one of those crotch rockets. I guess you read what you wanted. I said you may find someone that likes them. And I even wished you good luck. Sorry I twisted your skirt.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, welcome to the site. You asked, I responded. If you don't have thick skin around here you should get you one of those crotch rockets. I guess you read what you wanted. I said you may find someone that likes them. And I even wished you good luck. Sorry I twisted your skirt.
Ive had crotch rockets. Done with them. When i typed out my previous post i was laughing the whole time. Trust me skin is thick enough to take anyones crap on here. Not to worried about it.
Wanna buy some really nice stock wheels with the best tires ever put on them. DUNLOPS. :angeldev:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ive had crotch rockets. Done with them. When i typed out my previous post i was laughing the whole time. Trust me skin is thick enough to take anyones crap on here. Not to worried about it.
Wanna buy some really nice stock wheels with the best tires ever put on them. DUNLOPS. :angeldev:
How are the vinyl uppers holding up. I was looking at doing them also. Plan on blacking the bike out.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I'll pay bottom dollar for ugly-assed wheels! Actually, just want half as ugly - the front one. Need the rotors, too. Cheap! Joe

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
I've sold several rear DX wheels averaging at $400.00 US dollars ....plus the shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
How are the vinyl uppers holding up. I was looking at doing them also. Plan on blacking the bike out.
They hold up quite well. I used a denim vinyl. 5 bucks and changes the look trmendously.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Nice job, that'll do pig, that'll do! Welcome and enjoy your bike...

·
Registered
878 Posts
I would ask 500 shipping if the wheels and tires are in decent shape...600 for like new condition...

IMO, I dont think they would be worth getting rid of for less than that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would ask 500 shipping if the wheels and tires are in decent shape...600 for like new condition...

IMO, I dont think they would be worth getting rid of for less than that.
yeah thats kinda where im at. if i cant get rid of them i will keep them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts