Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine's simple- It's a picture of my bike's airbox. To me, it is the best representation of my newly found anonymity.

I used to be known as "Snake", "The Professor", "Dr Dave", "MacGyver", "Daddy Dave", or a bunch of other nicknames that I don't care to recall. Now I'm known as, "The guy with the orange V-Rod". That's who I am now, so that's the photo I chose.

How does your Avatar represent you?

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
My avatar represents one of my greatest passions, drag racing.

This avatar picture is of our bike doing a burnout in 2009 at Grand Bend Ontario ( simultaneous burnouts are fan favorites ) warming the back tires up on the way to the line for competition.

I work as a crew member on a Top Fuel Nitro Harley. In 2009 we won the Canadian National Championship. Over 800 HP from 2 cylinders doing the 1/4 mile in mid 6 second, 215 MPH passes. If you haven't experienced being next to, or watched one of these bikes when they are fired up, launch, or running the 1/4 mile side by side, you're missing something special.

The smell, the sound, your eyes burning, the overwhelming raw power, and an adrenaline rush like none other, when seen in person!

Along the way I sure meet some nice, like minded people and we end up meeting and racing all over Canada and the US.

We do everything that we can to beat the guy in the next lane during competition, but when it's all over we sure enjoy ourselves and certainly don't think twice about helping each other out when needed.

I especially enjoy sharing my experiences, introducing new people to the sport and helping others find parts and information to help them evolve and succeed as racers or motorcycle enthusiasts.

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
My Marine buddies, and I on a ride near Cooks Corner in SoCal late 70's.
Mine in background on left is a 72 Triumph Trident Triple 750. My buddy had a Norton Commander. Very cool bikes back in the day.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Mine is the Skull Pegs I have on my Highways. I use JackSkellington ( the ImNoPrince comes from that NBX) on most of my Other Forums so I just like the look of this. When I get my Wicked Painted I'm sure I'll switch over to that.

·
aka shudude
3,174 Posts
Mine is simple, just me and the wife at Street Vibrations in Reno (No, lux we didn't get stabbed) :rolleyes:

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Racing my own vette (wife was driving). Fun day on the way to Laconia. (No I wasn't losing, we were just winding down after opening it up)

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,935 Posts
mine is a custom bike built with a JFS 100 turbine engine..full functional

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
mine is in recognition of the MEN & WOMEN who have & continue to sacrifice for our & the worlds well being. the wife & i help the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT when ever we can...it's a great organization. i was told the logo was taken from a real photo of a wounded MARINE being fireman carried by a fellow brother.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Mine is the the Royal air Force emblem.The latin roughly translates to " Through Adversity to the Stars" spent 32 happy years in its service.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
A reminder of the debt I got into when I bought the bike and even more debt when I found this site.

·
GIT UR DONE...later
990 Posts
When I saw this picture, it reminded me of my son, but, it's the very young mans expression that gives me an internal chuckle, because it's how THIS old man often feels...

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
My avatar is just my current disposition.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts