Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mothers Milk Of Threads

What do you call her/him we all have names or handles we go by but what do you call your V-rod.

I call her "DAY WALKER" from the movie Blade because she can ride with any group of bikes some love her some fear her most don't understand her but she holds her own. When she shows up people stop point and stare, her looks and her power says she can do it all. She transends beyond what a Harley is supposed to be or look like.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I have my Good "Old Girl" and my soon to be "New Girl"!They will be called the TWINS! :hyper: :dance: :kaz:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
"Mangia Pane", which is Italian for "eats bread" because, that's what it does. :laugh:

·
Mr. Furious
97 Posts
I haven't come up with a name for mine yet... My sporty was Lola :)

I am thinking something to represent the V-rods german heritage.. maybe something like Gertrude :)

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
when giving me a hard time, it's usually motherf#$%r, other than that, it shal remain nameless.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My girlfriend Pam, calls the V-Rod my "mistress". Something about... "you pay more attention to that V-Rod than me, God knows you ride it more"...(say it with a female whine). :)

So now when I go for a ride, I say, "Pam, I'm goin to ride the mistress you wanna do a 3-way?. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Silver Streak is my babes name. My wife calls her the other woman.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Mine Is 1badv, It's On My Plate Too. Seen On The Cover Of Thunder Press Mar 04 On My Hog Plate Photo. Gotta Blast!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well, until I can afford to buy a P-51D Mustang (circa 1944-45) mine holds the name "Darling Debbie"

When I can afford the P-51D, she'll be renamed "Shiney Sue" because I'll be able to afford 100% chrome on every single part on her :D

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Sounds like some here need to be paying more attention to their wives and less to the V-Rod :diablo: ;) ;) ;)

BTW, no name for mine, yet!

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
I never really thought about giving my v-rod a name.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
DCLittlejohn said:
Well, until I can afford to buy a P-51D Mustang (circa 1944-45) mine holds the name "Darling Debbie"

When I can afford the P-51D, she'll be renamed "Shiney Sue" because I'll be able to afford 100% chrome on every single part on her :D
Funny, my name.......... "Mangia Pane"........ was the name of a P-51 racer owned by Tiger Destefini. He named his P-51 for the same reason as I did............."eats bread (aka money)".

We currently own a North American T-28C and a Lockheed T-33. A P-51 is in our future!!! :cool:

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
mjw930 said:
Sounds like some here need to be paying more attention to their wives and less to the V-Rod :diablo: ;) ;) ;)

BTW, no name for mine, yet!
Good thing my girlfriend rides eh? She calls mine the 'Beast'. The V-Rod that is.

·
skin changer
824 Posts
"White Ghost"

Since it has the white ghost flame paint I thought White Ghost would be appropiate and it sounds good..to me, and I think mine is a she..since I put the Sundowner seat on it...it's soft and feels good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts