Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't even find a set of pipes for my 2011 VRSCDX.

Is there something going on, or is it just not listed any more.

·
Dean
775 Posts
I don't think they are making the 2 into 1 pipe anymore. Not sure about if they are still around or not.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Google "Rinehart Racing" and you will find them. Still there but I think they no longer make mufflers for V-Rods. BUB was selling a set under the Rinehart name for a while but no longer. Their BUB 7 2-1 are similar in looks but mellower in sound. Still loud however.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I own an 11 dx and I use V&H comp. series 2 into 1. Just make sure you get the newest version. They are an awesome pipe and the coating is flawless.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Bub used to make pipes for Rinehart..... Drag Specialties used to be the exclusive seller of Rinehart pipes.... Rinehart found another manufacturer other than Bub (Bub manufacturers pipes for many companies) and they dropped Drag and sell out of CCI and to the general public. I am a dealer for them... they have manufactured mostly dresser pipes since they started with a new manufacturer... I keep in good touch with them about V-Rod pipes and I will let you know it will be a long time from now if ever that they make V-Rod pipes again.... let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with a set of pipes for your bike... Sharkey

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
That sucks the bub 2-1 is a great sounding pipe!
I was talking about the Rinehart pipe....(Bub used to make the Rinehart pipe for Rinehart).... Bub has been making the V-Rod 2 into 1 and 2 into 2 pipe all along.. they are 4 weeks out for a new stock - other than that all is good with Bub...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I can't even find a set of pipes for my 2011 VRSCDX.

Is there something going on, or is it just not listed any more.
let me know what other systems you are considering and I will help out best I can....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
that is a good pipe... I am a dealer for V&H.... always glad to help out...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all
(Great that sponsors have an interest- thank you to Sharkey & all 1130cc sponsors)

I especially wanted the Rhinehart. I must now consider the V&H, BuB or opt for used Rhinehart's.... if they can be made to fit........Any one fit a set of used Rhineharts to late model CDX, I'd want the o2 sensors in etc.....?

V&H Comp are not a consideration.

The Bub 2in1 or 2in2 is an option but I want black, I only see chrome in the
2in2 set ups. Same for the V&H up swept version, no Black!

All things considered I just want some Rhinehart Racing Pipes as 1st choice for my bike - Mr Rhinehart?
couple bends on the cross backs maybe?

·
Wick
546 Posts
Thank you all
(Great that sponsors have an interest- thank you to Sharkey & all 1130cc sponsors)

I especially wanted the Rhinehart. I must now consider the V&H, BuB or opt for used Rhinehart's.... if they can be made to fit........Any one fit a set of used Rhineharts to late model CDX, I'd want the o2 sensors in etc.....?

V&H Comp are not a consideration.

The Bub 2in1 or 2in2 is an option but I want black, I only see chrome in the
2in2 set ups. Same for the V&H up swept version, no Black!

All things considered I just want some Rhinehart Racing Pipes as 1st choice for my bike - Mr Rhinehart?
couple bends on the cross backs maybe?
The Bub 7 2-1 comes in black check this thread out on my bike.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144279

·
Wick
546 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts