Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the dealer near me they want 21,200 otd. What are/did others pay for their bike. If i can find a deal i will pay to have it shipped or go pick it up

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
In NH, a few dealers still have 03's available, they seem to be going for MSRP to a few hundred less (around $16,100). Check rural dealers in Mich and Ohio, there gotta still be some leftover V-Rods available at or below MSRP. Every shop up here is sitting on their 04 B's because of these left over VRSCA's.

In there forums, I've heard that in WI, a few out of the way dealers are now less then $15 k...

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
TIM said:
at the dealer near me they want 21,200 otd. What are/did others pay for their bike. If i can find a deal i will pay to have it shipped or go pick it up
DO NOT PAY $21.2! There are 03's still out there (Like Via said in Wisco) for under $15! Shop around and spend the extra $6k on a 240 rear tire kit!

Mike

·
Registered
974 Posts
Try the dealer nearest me

Mischler's in Beaver Dam , WI has 3 anod, and 1 Two tone, All for about 15,000 plus tax and a few hundred set up. Good luck. (Look back to about Sept 29-30 for the thread I posted)BobT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts