Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What years are the mid control kit for the Night Rod Special? I found some mentions online saying 2008-2017, while others are saying 2012-2017. Does anyone know for sure? I do not think the kit was made for the early V-Rod models.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I will just leave this here:

Just started working on them...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vailen - the HD mid control kit was advertised to fit the '07 to '17 VRSCDX (Night Rod Special).

killerVRod - when do you think you'll finish this new product and have you set pricing? If you need someone to test fit it, please let me know. ?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vailen - the HD mid control kit was advertised to fit the '07 to '17 VRSCDX (Night Rod Special).

killerVRod - when do you think you'll finish this new product and have you set pricing? If you need someone to test fit it, please let me know. ?

Thanks for the link. Now I can relax knowing the mid control kit that I am assembling will be compatible with the V-Rod that I will buy.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

I am waiting on a MC that should be here monday. Have to finalize the design and then would need a couple of people to test them out (I sold my bike last year and haven't replaced it). Here is the newest design:

Will be using a different brembo master cylinder that is lower profile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn I am buying a 2007 V Rod today that comes with mid controls stock. I want to go the opposite way and more them forward, then add set back handlebars. So far I have only found a set of forward controls on Ebay in black.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Damn I am buying a 2007 V Rod today that comes with mid controls stock. I want to go the opposite way and more them forward, then add set back handlebars. So far I have only found a set of forward controls on Ebay in black.
I have a mailing list for people wanting to switch. Most people want to go the other way so go to the contact page on my site and put in the comment that you want forwards and I send out a mail to the people wanting mids. www.alteredstatedesign.net

1 - 12 of 12 Posts