Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ride on!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring has arrived and our first long ride of the year has come to a close. Over the winter we changed several things to Miss Behavin and we are very please with them. Most of them I learned about right here on our forum... Thanks to all!

First – The SuperBrace - it works and gets a big thumbs up :thumb: … The buffing that you feel when you are behind trucks, suvs, mini-vans and the like, is significantly reduced.

Second – Sundowner seat – the difference is unbelievable… you can ride forever or until you run out of gas.

Third – Throttle Jockey, from SAC – I’m still getting use to it but I did notice my hand didn’t cramp up as in the past, so it must have been doing something.

Forth – Metz 200 – These tires seem to make the bike handle better… especially with a passenger. Looks cool as well!

We also got the Switchback, made by Tbag, choppersteve had a good deal on it. And “The SAC” from SAC. Both bags are top quality. We will be using them for our up coming trips… Myrtle Beach Bike week will be the first this year.

New bodywork is being painted by Copperhead Graphics, who also paints bikes for Kendall Johnson Customs. I’ll post some pictures when I get it all done. This has to be the most incredible bike ever.

If you have any questions or comments regarding these products or others that you have used… post post post. In the mean time ride safe!
:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts