Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a tuner for my 2007 VRSCAW. Im planning to use it primarily as a drag bike so my main concern is wide open throttle performance in the 1/4 mile. Future plans include a high compression 1/4" stroked 1250. Ive searched around and the more I read threads on here it seems the more confusing it gets. If anyone, especially drag racers, has any advice on what to use and why id really like to hear it. One thing I would like to add is that id like to retain the knock sensor function if its at all practical, I figure Harley Davidson spent a lot of money to put it one these bikes and if it might save my engine from a meltdown then it may be worth it. It was suggested by a member to go with a Daytona twin tec and I appreciate the suggestion... now if only id been smart enough to ask which one it would have been a good idea! I bought the twin tec II and was informed that's NOT the one I need... so ill defer to the experts on this forum. BTW if anyone here is looking to buy a twin tec II with the interface to tune from your laptop I have a brand new one on the way:banghead: that is if the USPS can manage to get it to me.:bash:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.