Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I read the book last night, and then today. As soon as I finished it I went over and took my permit test.
Missed one as I shaded in C when it was B. I knew what it was and got in a hurry I did this again on the one where it ask when you go to pass on the left do you look in the left mirror and turn your head left. Knew it was that one and shaded look in the left mirror and look right.

Ok stupid and got in a hurry I get that.

The last question and at this point I had missed 4 which I am allowed. Well I missed the last one and looked the test over.

I missed the one that ask when you come to a stop at an intersection do you A put both feet down, B put your left foot down, C put your right foot down, or D keep both feet on the foot pegs. Well I ant stupid and shaded put your left foot down. The woman tells me it is D, how can it be you keep both feet on the bike. :banghead: I argued with her for a second and realized I was screwed and better to go back tomorrow and mark the wrong answer and get my permit then just piss here off.

If any of you guys are from indiana where in the book does it discuss this cause the closes thing I find is about keeping your feet on the pegs when RIDING.

Am I right and the test is wrong or am I wrong and now look real stupid? If I am right do I make the question keep both feet on the pegs and hope the next test will still have that answer or what????

Ohh do not worry I missed a few so I will be re reading the book tonight.

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope it said" when you come to a stop." Guess it could mean as you come. After I take my test tomorrow I am going to call the indy office and recommend the reword the question. but likely I will be :banghead: and just get a headache
My guess is said "coming to a stop" or something, because, yes of course, you just put your left foot down when stopped.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Nope it said" when you come to a stop." Guess it could mean as you come. After I take my test tomorrow I am going to call the indy office and recommend the reword the question. but likely I will be :banghead: and just get a headache
What you need to do is have the DMV test eliminated and have an authorized private MCSC mandatory for getting the endorsement.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My understanding is the course exempts you from the skills test and not the written test for the permit. I plan on taking the course just figured I would get the permit out of the way now that way when I do the course I can turn it in and get my endorsement.
What you need to do is have the DMV test eliminated and have an authorized private MCSC mandatory for getting the endorsement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts