Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Northern Rod
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, not sure if i have a VRSCA or VRSCAW.What is the difference? Cant find any info on bike or insurance papers.Any ideas, want to order parts, but need to find out what i have 1st.:banghead:

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
180 or 240 rear tire?

·
Northern Rod
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
180 rear

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
What color is the frame?

·
Northern Rod
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
light greyish

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
You have an "A" model. There is a thread on here somewhere that breaks down the models and their differences. I can't find it.

·
Northern Rod
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awsome man, I appreciate the quick support. Wanting to add an exhaust/programmer. Any suggestions.Just want a plug and play tuner.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi guys, not sure if i have a VRSCA or VRSCAW.What is the difference? Cant find any info on bike or insurance papers.Any ideas, want to order parts, but need to find out what i have 1st.:banghead:
The AW came out in 2007 with the larger 5 gallon tank, the wider rear fender and 240 tyre. Initially, the AW wheels were the slotted alloy types with a deep dish to the rear wheel and from 2009 the AW's rear wheel was a slotted alloy type whilst the front was a laced wheel. If you have a narrower rear fender and smaller fuel cell and a 180 tyre, you, my friend are the proud owner of an A. Just like me. Enjoy your bike. You will love it.

·
Northern Rod
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. How do you like your pcIII.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks for the info. How do you like your pcIII.
Another thing. Check the upper left side of the frame which will tell you the year and month your bike was made.

Regarding my PC III, I love it, as I have it set up to run with V Mods and topless. Really feel the difference mid range. If, however, I ride it hard I do note that I am looking for fuel stops earlier. Again, enjoy your ride and be safe.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Oops, forgot to mention K and N high flow filter, but it doesn't matter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts