Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some bags on the front forks of v-rods. Not sure if I want to put bags on the back but need a little storage space for glasses smokes and junk.
:stooge: :stooge:

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
noslover, so does it sit on top of your headlight visor then? And how did you attach it to your risers - isnt' the clamshell in the way? Do you have any pics, I'm curious as to how it looks. Thanks.

·
Registered
323 Posts
posted this once, I my self dont like the Fork bag on a v-rod.

This gives me enough room for a sweat shirt, glasses or tools inside. And my leather coat straped down on the out side.

Of coarse i dont give anyone rides either.

AJ

Attachments

·
Pat's Fan
363 Posts
VRODAJ said:
posted this once, I my self dont like the Fork bag on a v-rod.

This gives me enough room for a sweat shirt, glasses or tools inside. And my leather coat straped down on the out side.

Of coarse i dont give anyone rides either.

AJ

Im the same way with the fork bag.........dont like it! Where did you get that bag? Or is it a one off someone made?

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
IMHO I like a bag that doesn't stick out - I prefer one that blends in. Therefore, I'm not too keen on the fork bags myself. Therefore, I went with a custom made bag. Most of you have probably already seen it, but for those who haven't here it is. It's the perfect size for sunglasses, smokes and a garage door opener. And the nice thing about getting your own custom bag made, you can make it any size you want.

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
CW-VRod said:
Im the same way with the fork bag.........dont like it! Where did you get that bag? Or is it a one off someone made?
It is a one off from a local bag maker. He is really busy but i can see if he will make another one.

Might also take me a littlw bit, my work is kinda busy too.

AJ

·
4,638 Posts
I use to have this on the front of my bike...It came in handy to carry my red lipstick..and an extra pair of nylons and eye shadow...... :rofl2: :rofl2:

P.S. Just jokeing....

Attachments

·
Pat's Fan
363 Posts
VRODAJ said:
It is a one off from a local bag maker. He is really busy but i can see if he will make another one.

Might also take me a littlw bit, my work is kinda busy too.

AJ
That would be excellent! Does it come on and off easily as well??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts